Cardinals boys and girls basketball camps planned for summer

Senior Eylan Goodwyn will be a senior leader of the basketball team in the fall of 2018. Varsity players will be helping out with the basketball camp this summer for grades 3-9.

David Robinson, Reporter

Sabine basketball is sponsoring both boys and girls basketball camps this summer. The Lady Cardinals’ camp is set for May 29-31 for girls who will be in grades 4-9 next school year. It will be from 8:30-11:30 and will cost each participant $35. The boys’ basketball camp will be June 18-21 and will be for boys grades 3-9 next year. The morning session will be from 8:30-11:30 in the elementary gym for 3-5 grade. The afternoon session will be from 1-4 in the high school gym for 6-9 grade. It will cost each participant $45, but there is a discount for siblings. The cost includes camp, camp shirt, and awards.

Boys can turn in forms to Coach Heffner or Coach Carr. Players may also register the first day of camp.

Girls’ forms and money can be turned into Coach Mayfield or the office.